Friday, March 20, 2020

Day 4: Rain, Rain, Tornado


Day 4: Rain, Rain, Tornado

It's 10pm and we just came up from the basement, after hearing tornado sirens.  The boys were in bed and now have settled back down.  It's day 4 and it rained on and off today, and then started pouring around 7pm.  Today was a bit of a "blah" day.  Our 4th day cooped up, and 2nd day looking out to cloudy weather.  It was less busy work wise, and the boys seemed to have had a good day.  They have gotten into the worksheets Mary is putting together, they are drawing more, and Beckham is reading with greater enjoyment using my kindle.




I happened to have open, the stats from a few days ago and compared to today.



After the end of the workday, Hayden and I did a mini-work out.  We have to intentionally keep active, especially while staying at home all day.  The good news is there are tons of free videos to choose from.  We believe they will shut down everything soon, and require us to stay in our homes except for groceries and medicine, so we enjoyed take out tonight from Sotto just in case that no longer becomes an option.

Tonight, Hayden saw his friends over Zoom again and they played video games together.  I saw my huddle group for our Thursday night time together.  I'm thankful for them and for technology which allows us to do so much, despite all this.



No comments:

Post a Comment