Sunday, May 3, 2020

Week 7: Rollercoaster

We certainly had a Rollercoaster week.  We prayed hard for Sharon, as she was taken by ambulance to the hospital on Monday.  After some testing and a heart cath, she was released on Wednesday and seems to be feeling much better.  It was a little scary to know she was headed to the hospital and with that also came risking exposure to covid-19.  We are thankful they ruled out serious concerns and she is back home.

I moved from the kitchen table to my new office in the guest room.  I needed a door for all my conference calls.  It sometimes works.  Other times, they still just come in.




Marty and I both had busy weeks and important meetings at the end of the week.  It was a bit dreary in the middle of the week, but then the sun peeked out Friday and Saturday.

The school held Spirit Week.  Hayden participated Days 1-3 and then we got busy.  PJ day, Sunglasses Day and CrazySock day.  Somehow, it felt a little like Christmas too. 




The boys were complaining about dinner.  So I challenged them to make a productive suggestion AND also take responsibility of a meal.  They made us pancakes.  Looked up the recipe and made them.  It was delicious!






This weekend, we enjoyed takeout from various favorites: Mazunte (Mexican) Friday, Pepp and Delores (House made Italian pasta) and wine from Liberty (Jon Powell partially owns).  It was nice to get out a little bit and the food was delicious.







Beckham and I went to Isabella Lake to enjoy the brief sunshine on Saturday. We walked around a little bit and played a game of Uno in the trunk.





Hayden and I were part of Crossroads' introduction to the new series about managing our emotions.  We're only in it for a few frames but you can check it out Here and the service recording 


No comments:

Post a Comment