It was a great week filled with fresh snow and sunny days.
Hayden's skiing has greatly improved - amazing to me as he only took 3 lessons during our last trip and this was his first full week of lessons. By mid-week, he moved up into the 4yr old class, can ski blue runs and began doing a few jumps. He scored a 13 out of 16 during his end of week test and moved up one more level.
I was thankful to get a full week of skiing in. I skiied every morning while a nanny watched Beckham at the chalet. It was a great chance to get my "ski legs" under me and improve on my technique. Now, I can officially say that I enjoy skiing and look forward to our next time in the mountains! Marty skied some of the best runs of his life, not including an unexpected fall over an unmarked cliff!
February 10th was Chinese New Year - we actually celebrated with dinner out the night before we left. The guys organized a night out to a two-star Michelin restaurant Wednesday night, in celebration of Valentine's Day.
Beckham and I brought home coughs and colds as souvenirs, so I am hoping for a quiet week to recover and get healthy again!






































No comments:
Post a Comment