Beckham turned 9 months, just before we left for our trip. He is now a fast little crawler and pulls himself up with ease (and adult nervousness). Occasionally, he will stand without really holding onto anything and he *thinks* he can just turn around and stay standing.
![]() |
| Standing with ease, 'helping' Grandma |
Then, May rushed in new jobs for BOTH Marty and I! May 1st, Marty started in his new role in Fem Care and this week, I returned back to work in Hair Care. So far, my transition back to work has gone well. The boys seem to be doing well with the nanny and I have had two good days at work. There are a few familiar faces in the office and it's nice to come back with some knowledge of the business, rather than being entirely new to the category, job and country. It is really amazing how international the team is - Swiss, Greek, German, Dutch, French, Swedish, etc. I am constantly hearing various languages spoken in the office and even sat in on one meeting carried on in German!
Evenings have gone well, but it's going to be an adjustment. We have only two hours with the boys before we put them to bed, so it is really short and Marty and I have to be really coordinated to manage it. The good news is that this is our second go-around and the boys have been very cooperative!
Whew!








No comments:
Post a Comment