Sunday, March 10, 2013

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

  It has started to warm up and the sun has peeked out a few times.  Today it was in the low 50s and sunny.  We didn't get to enjoy it, however, because we were laying low after rough night.  A couple hours after Hayden went to bed, we heard some coughing and then crying.  Hayden had thrown up - pretty much the first time since he was an infant.  The poor boy was so upset, mostly because he "choked, spit up and made a mess."  He was so apologetic about the whole thing.  It was not fun to clean up and this morning, I found myself using a toothbruth to clean in between little crevices of his bed and wall fixtures.  Oh the joys of parenthood!  Thankfully, last night was the worst of it because he was much better today and just had no appetite.

  Otherwise, we had a great weekend.  Dinner out with friends Friday, to try one of the few Tex-Mex/Mexican restaurants in town.  It ended up being a good find and we will definitely be going back for our Mexican food fix!  On Saturday, we had crepes for breakfast and then went to the Auto Show.  I didn't know what to expect, and was amazed by just how big the show was.  There were many car brands that I had never heard of before, and there were so many cool cars.  

  We all enjoyed the show, even Beckham, who slept through most of it, but was mesmerized by all the lights!






  I am hoping we stay healthy, as I will be solo-parenting for a week, while Marty heads back to the US for a business trip!  I have already prepared him with a list of what to bring back for us! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment